Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Matthew's Sunsplashed Goodtimes Orchestra (Of The Night)

It consists of nothing but tiny violins, playing emphatically for this guy:

Rapist would rather die than be raped

Hold on - let me dry my eyes.

Okay, all better.

Let's have a picture, then. How about trees in the fog? This is just outside of Angelus Oaks.



I like that image so much, I think I'll add a poem. I wrote it quite a few years ago but sometimes I remember it and have a chuckle.

Little Old Chinese Man and Puppy

Little puppy in the street
You better peel your eyes
If you get hit you’ll be a treat
For maggots ants and flies

You make me nervous, bite my nails
Darting out! And darting back
And then you dum-dum, chase your tail
And give me heart attack

There it goes! A bouncy-ball
And there you go, a yipping-yapping
The driver swerve to miss you all
And me in my pants crapping

You’re just a puppy, stupid pup
And me a grown up man
You go poop then eat it up
Watch out for that van!

Now you lay down on the road
And I run out like schmuck
You just watching horny toad
And I get hit by truck

No comments:

Post a Comment