Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ides of March (Das Boot)

I bet a lot of people will have that as their blog title today, so I gave mine a subtitle.


I used to love riding bikes down the hill at the end of our street, until one day when I crashed. I still like going down the hill, but my wheelchair isn’t nearly as fast as a bike – yet.

Every once in a while I like to put my old compact discs in new cases so they look new again. But sometimes the liners just don’t look new anymore, like the ones I wrote on by accident, and that one I used to stop the bleeding.

Once when I was little I accidentally shot a squirrel. I’m still not sure how I fit him into the barrel of that BB gun.

Have you ever twisted a packet of ketchup until it pops? I haven’t, but my mom keeps telling me I should try.

Sometimes my friend and I play air ping-pong, since we always have our paddles with us wherever we go but we don’t always have a ball. The other people at the auction obviously don’t know anything about air sports.

I rented a movie from the video store and when I was done, I left it at the halfway point so the next person could skip all the boring stuff and get straight to the good part. The video store charged me fifty cents for not rewinding it, but I’m pretty sure it should have only been a quarter.

Putting that lampshade on my head last night would have been really funny except for the venomous spider that was living in it. It was still pretty funny though.

Last week I went on a whale-watching trip, and I’m pretty sure the group of whales we were watching were on a people-watching trip. Nature has a way of keeping its balance. For instance, I was eating a whale sandwich during the trip, and then a whale jumped up and ate my friend. So I’m pretty sure that’s all evened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment