Monday, March 23, 2009

Lawyers, Guns and Money

This post isn't really about that though.

I recently had a character in a story who listened to Joni Mitchell. I don't know a fucking thing about Joni Mitchell, so I had to learn a little. Turns out she's Canadian. So far, of the Canadian songwriters I know, I'd put her third behind Gordon Lightfoot and the Mckenzie brothers. All the great things I had planned to write tonight have drowned so I think I'll put up some music. You know, let these other creative folks get some credit. We'll go in order.



Okay, never mind. Someone needs to tell me how I got videos to play on here. It seems like I've done it before. Good night!

EDIT: And hey! Nobody guessed where I took those pictures! I could have been in space, and none of you would even know. Those could be the first ever Polaroids of Venus.

No comments:

Post a Comment