Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DAMN THAT'S A HUGE PICTURE

I didn't photoshop it so it's still huge. Bummer dude. "The cactus where your heart should be" just started playing. Yay Magnetic Fields! Also, I have been using up my brain at work. All these great posts are somehow dying between work and home. So, tonight I present you with a motion picture debut. One night I had a break between classes, and a paddle-ball paddle that had broken which I colored to look like a little tiny guitar. Or maybe a ukelele. My roommate had a webcam. We both had beer and half an hour to spare. BANGO! (P.S. upload speed with Fios is apparently not what they'd have you believe. So far it's been longer than the actual length of the video) (a lot longer). Is it even working? I guess I'll go watch Jimmy Fallon die a little more on The Late Show. Or whatever it's called that Conan used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment