Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friday Morning

I don't know yet what's going to happen in the afternoon, but it's shaping up to be pretty good.


So, I was sitting around cleaning my gun this afternoon, like I sometimes do on Fridays, and listening to Joni Mitchell, like I sometimes do every week or so. Joni seems like the kind of chick that would like to go out with you and blow the crap out of something with a shotgun and then not write a song about it.

I’m the guy who discovered time travel, but nobody knows it. Even I don’t know it. I mean, I don’t know how I did it, or how I am going to do it. But someday, I’m going to go back in time and get some wine from a winery that’s about to burn down. At least, I’m pretty sure I’m going to. I think I sent myself a message from the past, which actually came from the future, only I have to figure out how I did it so I can be sure to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment